Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas OOTD...









Just wanted something comfy and chilled with a hint of style so this is what I came up with, bearing in mind I didn't bring much from uni and didn't have much with me. Thanks to my little brother getting to grips with his photography skills even though he's 11 :P 

Jumper: Select
Skirt: Select
Brogues: New Look
Tights: Primark
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins
Ring: Charity Shop
Watch: Somewhere
Bracelet: Dorothy Perkins

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maxine!
    Thank you so much for following my blog :) I know you're just starting out with yours, but you've made a great, confident start. I'm all for supporting new bloggers so I'm honoured to be your first follower :D

    I'll make sure to check back in regularly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :)
    I shall check yours too x

    ReplyDelete