Monday 16 January 2012

New Series - University JibberJabber

This is a new series, featuring moi of everything about University as I go through it myself... just documenting my life really. I hope it is useful to those who need it and enjoyable for those who are nosy like myself. 

The first video is about the whole shebang of starting university and how not to be a loner really. It may sound like a paint a bad picture of university but I mean to do the contrary. I LOVE UNIVERSITY.

There will also be university random videos following ... just of anything, from the going out party to the random flat mash ups to just cruising around oxford. *I go to Oxford Brookes University btw... studying architecture.

A link below for the first video, don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe. Ta

Maxine xo


No comments:

Post a Comment