Monday 1 September 2014

H O W T O | Lauryn Hill / 90's Inspired Fall Makeup Tutorial


So another makeup tutorial, this time inspired by the great Lauryn Hill! I love how she played around with browns, bronzes and golds to create such a demure sexy look without looking too overboard. As much as it is a classic look, its also PERFECT for the fall/autumn period. I kept my palette centered around bronzes and dark browns to keep it smokey; if you would like it to be more daytime friendly, just don't deepen the colour too much. This look can work for all skin tones, just pick a brown shade for you! Hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to comment rate and subscribe!

For anymore suggestions on looks, just comment below! 

Maxine xo









p.s. I absolutely LOOOOVE the sleek eyeshadow palettes, especially the Au Naturel one. It's so women of colour friendly, pigmented and easy to blend. This palette can do such an array of looks, I'm so excited to do more tutorials using this (hint hint... the grey is my favourite!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment