Tuesday 11 November 2014

OOTD | Black Fall Transitional Pieces Lookbook


I just love creating lookbooks guys! Recently, the cold weather and the running up to winter has sort of made me feel more reluctant to be too 'out there' with my clothing. My wardrobe has been focused on more essential/staple items in a rather monotone direction. Autumn/Winter always drives me to layer and play around with shape, textures, materials with keeping simple and classic. I feel like I really achieved this in this lookbook, demonstrating how I would show my style without feeling uncomfortable or over the top. The looks are transitional, meaning I could add or takeaway to suit the weather or the occasion. There's 2 casual and 2 formal looks... 

If you'd rather watch my short video, click the icon below! Don't forget to comment rate and subscribe :)


T O M B O Y  R E A D Y





I think I'd wear this look more often tbh... Its casual and so comfy! The back pack is so handy as it keeps my arms free .. and the boots add a little height due to the oversized shirt!

Beanie - Primark
Oversized Shirt - Thrifted
Necklace - Primark
Leggings - H&M
Bag - Thrifted
Boots - TK Maxx
Watch - Aldo
Ring - Miss Selfridge


A N D R O G Y N O U S   C H I C






Let's say I had an interview or somewhere formal to attend. Black on black never had to be boring.. little additions such as the boy tie and the man like shoes spruce up any traditional look. Who said black tie was for the men?!

Bow Tie: Topman
Shirt: TM Lewin
Watch: Vintage
Rings: Miss Selfridge
Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Ebay


E R R A N D   S O C I A L I T E







This is another well worn look of mine. These disco pants have been worn to the brim, going on 2 years now (n.b. make sure you NEVER machine wash them or it'll compromise how long the elastic will last!) They keep all my lumps and bumps tucked in perf without restricting my movement. I am IN LOVE with this woolen kaftan cape looking cardi that I thrifted. Its so warm and goes with EVERYTHING! Paired with some wedge booties for little more dressed up occasion like going for lunch or drinks.

Necklaces: H&M and Miss Selfridge
Top: New Look
Cardi: Thrifted
Ring: Ebay
Disco Pants: American Apparel
Boots: H&M
Bag: Ebay


P R E T T Y   N O I R E








This is rather cute isn't it? I thought I'd play around with textures as the whole look is black. I feel that the fur of the jumper really contrasts with the shiny pleather trim of the skirt and my clutch bag. And the same thing is kinda happening on the booties, suede and smooth leather. Its all just a fun look really. The circle skirt complements the booties for a girly look, but the black and gold hardware still give it an edge! Loving my booties this season tbh!

Jumper: Primark
Necklace; Primark
Skirt: Concessions in Debenhams (cant remember)
Booties: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Dorothy Perkins
Rings: Dorothy Perkins

Hope you enjoyed this post! Have a great day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment